Packed with goodness, including Omega 3, this recipe can be made with few ingredients and in a hurry. You can leave all your excuses at the door: even with two left hands and a big rush, you'll make it. I swear.
A recipe as practical as a Swiss Army knife
These rillettes are perfect: they're great for when you don't have time to prepare something healthy to snack on, they're easy to take everywhere, they're ideal for a picnic and very nourishing after an outdoor activity. You can see why I chose them...and that it's a recipe that I often prepare for a hike.
- 2 cans of sardines in olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 lemons
- 4 tbsp d'huile d'olive
- ½ bunch of chives
- Country bread to serve
- Harden the eggs in boiling water for 10 minutes, cool, and then pop them.
- Squeeze the lemons, chop the chives
- Drain the sardines, mash them with a fork in a soup plate, with the hard-boiled eggs. Mix well.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil and chives.
- Mix well once again to obtain a homogeneous texture and set aside in a cool place.
- Serve with country bread, lightly toasted if you wish.