This simple little dessert looks like summer, but it is suitable for all seasons. The one pictured here was made with black cherries, but our amandine is not stubborn and works well with any other fruit, summer or fall. It goes great with slightly ripe pears, figs and even grapes.
Soft as a blanket
This type of sweets has really a little bit of a cuddly side. First of all, scented with vanilla, it smells extremely good and transforms the atmosphere of the house. Secondly, its airy yet creamy quality, thanks to the good care of almond powder, reconciles you with life. It's not a very sweet dessert, and it's packed with good things like almonds and fruit. What more can I tell you? That I saw that there were still some raspberries in the gardens. Maybe it's time to try to hold back summer for a while?
- 125 g soft butter
- 125 g almond powder
- 125 g sugar
- ½ sachet vanilla sugar
- 60 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 500 g of red fruits - or pears, peaches, figs
- Mix all the ingredients of the amandine well to obtain a smooth paste
- Spread the fruit in the bottom of an ovenproof dish.
- Pour the mixture over the fruit
- Place in the oven at 180° for about 25 minutes, until golden brown.