Ripe tomatoes, a bouquet of aromatic herbs, raspberries. A symphony of flavors in a summer garden. Slightly acidic, fragrant and fresh, this salad is a vitamin bomb as well as an unmissable pleasure for the summer months. The only condition for its success is that you use ripe, local tomatoes that are soft and free of thick skins. In other words, local tomatoes, to be bought from your favorite market gardener.
A pleasure I've been waiting for since this winter
I spotted this recipe already this winter. And I waited and waited. Now it's finally time to try it. I must say that I imagined something quite incredible, and I was not disappointed. It's hard to stop, once the salad is started. And only one desire: to make it again as soon as possible. It's obviously much easier if you have your own garden, but just as easy if you go to the market or to the farm. It's just the time when the stands start to be so full that you don't know where to turn.
- 1 kg of tomatoes of all colors - pineapple tomatoes, Crimean blacks, beef hearts...
- 1 raspberry tray
- 1 handful of black olives
- 4-5 sprigs of coriander
- 4-5 dill sprigs
- 2-3 sprigs of mint
- 1 onion
- Quality rapeseed or sunflower olive oil - according to your taste
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the tomatoes into slices, collect the juice and pour it over the tomatoes, once arranged in a dish.
- Thin out the herbs and chop them coarsely. Sprinkle them on the tomatoes
- Cut the olives into small pieces and cut the onion into rings. Sprinkle the tomatoes with the herbs.
- Arrange the raspberries
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil to taste.