A salad to make summer more beautiful
We love salads in all seasons. But if there is one season where they are out of the competition, it is summer. Between the crazy abundance of vegetables and fruits and the heat which cuts a little the appetite, the salad is the star of the festival. The one I'm presenting here is a perfect example of these complete dishes ready in a few minutes. Just heat up frozen peas for 5 minutes in boiling water, add strawberries and salad, and voilà!
Then, it's another way to enjoy strawberries: in a salty-sweet version. To keep the whole thing lively, you'll also need a slightly spicy vinaigrette. Remember to increase the quantity if you have a lot of people at the table, this salad disappears quickly, and we end up looking at each other wondering who will get the last piece!
- 300 g peas - fresh or frozen
- 150 g salad - young shoots
- 100 g feta cheese
- 1 onion - red
- mint leaves - a handle
- 6 tablespoon vinaigrette
- Cook the peas for 5 minutes in boiling water, then plunge them into a bowl of cold water.
- Rinse strawberries and cut into quarters.
- Wash and spin the salad.
- In a salad bowl, combine salad, peas and strawberries. Add the vinaigrette and mix again.
- Sprinkle with thinly sliced onions, crumbled feta cheese and mint leaves.