This dish is absolutely simple. So simple that you could even make it on the gas at the campsite. Italian inspired, this stir-fry is also fragrant, tasty and light... And sends you straight back on vacation if you're back. Salted plums are a great discovery! They add a moist side to the dish, which makes it refreshing and re-hydrating. Not unpleasant in summer...
I personally accompanied this dish with a simple couscous semolina. You can easily serve it as is, or with rice. It's up to you. To eat it, take off your shoes, sit down in front of a nice table and why not, pour yourself a glass of rosé. I don't want to encourage you to drink, but to get into vacation mode, if there are no cicadas, a glass of wine will do the trick.
- 600 g shrimp - large
- 1 lemon
- 2 onions - fees
- 1 nuts ginger
- 1 pod garlic
- 1 bouquet parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Pit the plums and cut them into thin slices.
- Chop the parsley, fresh onions and peeled ginger.
- Fry the mince in the oil for 2 minutes, then add the shrimp and continue cooking on high heat for another 2 minutes.
- Add the plums and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour into the serving dish, add the thinly sliced lemon and serve.